Wow! It's the Who, What, When, Where, and Why Bingo Game! Students will have many amusing times playing "Wh" Bingo as they learn to ask and answer "Wh" questions. 2 to 6 players.
- Who can play? – Children of all ages.
- What is included? – laminated, full color bingo boards printed front and back (6 each of Who, What, Where, When, Why, and Combo; 8½" x 11"). 36 playing surfaces in all. 144 "Wh" calling cards (2⅛" x 3⅝"). 200 bingo chips (assorted colors) and a plastic storage tub.
- Why should you play? – This game will help students increase their comprehension and verbal expression of "Wh" question skills.
- Where can you play? – Anywhere! School, home, in the car, etc.
- When can you play? – Anytime!
When your students ask for "Wh" fun, answer them with Ask & Answer "Wh" Bingo!